Re: [Harp-L] If the song is in B minor can I play an E harp in 2nd position?

The Lee Oskar in B NATURAL minor (not harmonic minor) would let you
play in second position in B minor. It would be like playing on an E
harp, except that all the notes that need to be minor instead of major
have been tuned to minor.

You would choose a B natural minor harp (and not an E minor) to play B
minor in second position because Lee labels his natural minor harps in
second position.

Winslow