[Harp-L] Kim Wilson/James Cotton/ George Smith live shows just posted!

There's a new library of posted live shows called Wolfgang's Vault: great list of shows, too many artists to list but I found the Fabulous Thunderbirds(1987), James Cotton(1966), Muddy Waters with George Smith on harp (1966), also Hendrix, the Dead, Brothers, Janis,Clapton.  Anyway, of harp interest are the 5/87 show in Austin with Kim Wilson.  Some great stuff to listen too while reading your emails!  Man, this is gonna keep me busy for weeks!!
The Tbirds show link:
http://concerts.wolfgangsvault.com/ConcertDetail.aspx?id=20050194|7352
James Cotton show:
http://concerts.wolfgangsvault.com/ConcertDetail.aspx?id=143|3136
Muddy Waters '66 show with George Smith!!
http://concerts.wolfgangsvault.com/ConcertDetail.aspx?id=134|9950

Enjoy!
Zig