RE: [Harp-L] harp fonts

Thanks, Gary.

Anyone who wants to know what the Fletch diatonic tab font looks like
or how it works can download the user manual from the link given below.

The manual for the Chromatic Sans font is not presently on the site,
but I'd be happy to email it to anyone who is interested.

I still do sell the MS Discrete Comb - the version made for Hohner MS
harmonicas.

Winslow

http://www.angelfire.com/music2/harmonicainfo/products/purchase.htm#buymag