Re: [Harp-L] If the song is in B minor can I play an E harp in 2nd position?

The natural minor harp is a horse of a different color and is weird to play at first. It will blow your mind 'cause if you're accustomed to a major diatonic your ear will freak out at first til you find your way around the layout. Once you figure it out, they work great and you'll blow some minds with it(especially on Reggae tunes and some old school black blues)  Thanks for the replies guys. So what can you or anyone tell me about
the Lee Oskar Minor tuned harmonicas? How do these work? I mean to
play one in B minor would one have the right notes available?
Nate