[Harp-L] cystic fibrosis benefit

  Highly unlikely; but in case anyone on the list happens to be in the
vicinity of Tinley Park, Illinois tomorrow evening and looking for something
to do.  I'm reuniting with my old band from 30 years ago and playing a
benefit for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.  The gig is at the Holiday Inn
Convention Center (corner of 183rd and Harlem Avenue) and the donation is
$10.  Band starts around 9:15pm and we've shaken off most of the rust.  It's
weird relearning harp/horn parts that I haven't played since the mid-70's.
But fun.  Nice to have a crack at old material with new knowledge.
  Hope everyone has a great holiday!

Mick Zaklan