[Harp-L] 'maybe august' shameless i-Tunes plug

Hey list,

Both of maybe august's albums are now on i-Tunes. There is a lot of
harmonica in there. For harp interest, I guess I like the outro solo on Cold,  the
solo in the middle of Greener, the solo in The Light, & the solos  in Naked the
best. (Naked also has Mike Peloquin on sax in the horn  section.)
I'm not sure if I'm completely down with the $.99 price per song, but I
guess it's the new reality in the music biz.
The poor get poorer.
Later,
Rosco

_buy CDs, sample music:CD Baby: maybe  august_
(http://cdbaby.com/cd/maybeaugust)
_www.myspace.com/maybeaugust_ (http://www.myspace.com/maybeaugust)
_may.be  au.gust_ (http://www.maybeaugust.com/)