Re: [Harp-L] Stevie Wonder/Tony Bennett

It was a beautiful and inspiring performance all around. Aside from the excellent jazz harmonica solo, the juxtaposition of their singing styles and obvious mutual admiration was a joy to watch. Two of our greatest living singers (sure hope Stevie's still playing and singing like that when he's Tony's age ;-). In fact, the entire show was a class act. And what an excellent bit of promotion for the chromatic on network tv.

- Slim.

http://www.SlideManSlim.com

jazmaan@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Just saw Stevie duet with Tony Bennett on "For Once In My Life".   After that solo, is there
really any doubt who the best harmonica player on earth is?