Re: [Harp-L] Stevie Wonder/Tony Bennett

--- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, KENNEDBANE@...
wrote:

> I heard the Stevie Wonder-Tony Bennet duet -barely-
while having
> an over-priced cup of coffee and an over-caloried
Danish at Starbucks
> yesterday.
> Does anyone know if it's
> available yet?

Of course it's available -- at Starbucks! They almost
always sell the music they play, and the (or a) Tony
Bennett CD's been on display there for awhile now, I
think.
I just got the song off iTunes and... WOW!! I'm just
waiting for Winslow to post and tell us all it's
really really easy, you just move your head fast to
the right and hit the button every 3 holes, but
still... it sounded very very impressive. On the one
hand, I love Stevie's playing. On the other, I really
hate how often his harmonica playing lasts for about
15 seconds of a 4 minute song. If that's how he's
playing now, though, I have REALLY high hopes for his
harmonica instrumental CD which I've been mentioning
at every turn for like months now. Just my luck, he'll
never put it out... Anyway... he really did sound
amazing.

  --Jp

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $420k for $1,399/mo.
Calculate new payment! www.LowerMyBills.com/lre