[Harp-L] 22 Inspiration

I'm enjoying this J.J. Milteau compiled recording immensely. Especially since it's a way to easily get at some of the more difficult to obtain recordings of European harmonica players. I do believe the big Walter Horton version of Christine is not one I'd previously had a recording of. What blew my mind was the Hugo Diaz piece, La Compañera. I've somehow managed to not register any of the previous posts regarding this artist. Is there any more of his output available on CD? Really good stuff. It's what I was craving with Astor Piazolla. Just a glimmer of a hope of ever playing the music. fjm