[Harp-L] RE: Stevie Wonder

Hi folks,
I don't want to get into the " greatest" debate on Stevie Wonder, but I recommend checking out his live Winterland performance from 1973 you can hear streaming at www.wolfgangsvault.com (same site recently mentioned for the James Cotten and Muddy Waters live performances; and this is a legal site, apparently, run by the persons that own the massive Bill Graham concert tape vaults) . Search for Stevie Wonder at the site and you'll find it (have to register but no big deal) . The version here must be one of the wildest of Once In My Life, you really need to hear it to see what I mean . Only a few measures of harp, unfortunately. I saw Stevie a couple of days before or after this on the same tour and it was terrific, almost no harp as Stevie played mostly keyboards while singing with a great, horn-driven band that night (if memory serves, he played harp on only one or two tunes the whole night). High energy stuff.