[Harp-L] Stevie Wonder (the Best)

If you get a chance, listen to "Gershwin's World" a collection by Herbie Hancock. There is some great playing by Stevie - Basin Street Blues and Summertime.
I have always avoided termonology "the worlds's best".
Its the kind of thing I remember in high school were kids would debate the merits of Clapton vs Hendrix vs Beck .
The next year Brother Duaine Alman came along and I was hooked. You like something, it moves you, it hits a note that validates some experience in your life, isn't that enough.
I remember being totally blown away by "Room to Move" and now I can't remember the last time I listened to it.