Re: [Harp-L] Blues Jam Story

Hey Jonathan,

Congratulations! Loved the story. Sounds like you
had a ~great~ night. It's been a good long while
since I've attended the Outlook jam in Boulder, but
I know it can be kinda cutthroat at times, with
some great players and sometimes even greater egos.
Sounds like you more than held your own. Wish I was
there to cheer you on.

Your story reminded me of the time I attended one
of Magic Dave Therault's shows one night down in
Denver a few years ago, and he called up to join
him for an encore song... it was a one-chord
instrumental jam! Caught me off-guard at first, but
once I got ahold of the thing it was an utter blast
and a true crowd-pleaser as we traded licks into
the night.

Stay well!

Harpin' in Colorado,
--Ken M.