-----Original Message-----
From: harplicks@xxxxxxxxx

Your story reminded me of the time I attended one
of Magic Dave Therault's shows one night down in
Denver a few years ago, and he called up to join
him for an encore song... it was a one-chord
instrumental jam! Caught me off-guard at first, but
once I got ahold of the thing it was an utter blast
and a true crowd-pleaser as we traded licks into
the night.

 They played an