[Harp-L] Fonts with Finale

Thank you all, I can see this is a great place to get answers.
I followed up on looking at the options from Wingdings3 to the Winslow fonts and now I wonder,

I like to give my students the tab with the notes and correct timing written above the tab. I find the hardest thing to using tab, is guessing what the writer meant for timing and if a student finds anyone to play the notation above the tab, (a piano, guitar or even flute or fiddle) they can hear the lesson at any tempo and learn it better. That's what I use finale for. Will the Winslow fonts work like regular fonts that I plug into the lyrics places in Finale? If so, they seem mighty fine.

Wingdings3 gives me great arrows but it doesn't seem to have numbers within the same font so I would have to toggle back and forth through two different fonts.

a sample of my tab is on my website at www.MarkPanfil.com

Thanks,

Mark

www.MarkPanfil.com