[Harp-L] Tone on 4 draw

I have been working some on tone and have gotten respectable sound on 2 and 3 draw, along with a decent (in my opinion) vibrato...BUT, on 4 draw, (any key harp) I don't get the sound I hear from the top players. I go to Buckeye and SPAH and I hear the best players with a rich, different tone from 4 draw.
Any suggestions? I know, it's hard without a sound sample from me, but take my word that my tone there is not up to par. It's no big deal, but I'd like to get to that before I go to Buckeye in April. (If I set goals for myself like this, I have a much better chance of actually getting it done.)
Feel free to reply offlist. Thanks in advance.
Steve "Moandabluz" Webb
still a fool for the harp