[Harp-L] Fonts with Finale - alternatives

Mark wrote;
>I like to give my students the tab with the notes and correct timing
written
above  the tab. <

May I suggest 'Melody Assistant' by Myriad > www.myriad-online.com <
as I think that it's the tool you need.
It tabs automatically with a large choice of systems arrows , cicles,
triangles!
plus & minus signs etc
(also does dobro!)
whats more one can import & convert .midi &/or .abc
which is very handy for for learning blugrass & celtic.
Another alternative for tabing with notes is Tabledit > www.tabledit.com <.
I use both, Melody for writing & trying different
key/tuning/transposition/position possibilities
& Tabledit for page layout.
hope this helps
Mox

http://titanicstringband.free.fr/
http://tinyurl.com/kg9ur
http://tinyurl.com/qqpcb

N'imprimez pas ce message si ce n'est pas indispensable