Re: [Harp-L] What music does to me

<< Well that's exactly what I want to dig in. Obviously, it's a subjective RATING, since the same music will not do the same thing to all people. But what I'm trying to figure is, is it a objective SCALE ? >>

I think that it could work, but would suggest a list of multiple choice (abcd) questions that get scored into the scale. That might allow the subjective response to be analyzed objectively, rather than trying to be objective about the subjective.

Since you review music with prominent harp you might even want to do the process both for the music in general, and the harp playing in particular.

Peace and music,
Dave