[Harp-L] the "best"??

seems to me that you all would be much safer and have more chance of success if, instead of looking for "the best" harmonica player out there....you'd instead type "my favorite"...which makes total sense...and can be easily defined.....no argument .....who's going to say that your favorite really isn't your favorite?

Looking for the 'best' is silly.... especially if you don't say "for what purpose?"

toots is THE BEST at sounding like Toots...

This doesn't necessarily mean that I'd want him as the only harmonica player in a one take film score orchestra that requires violin player- like sight reading of classical style music played in tune with all the sections of the orchestra (even the clarinets) and no real "toots"-ing needed....

same for all the rest....

jk