[Harp-L] Murphys on TG4

James Thurgood wrote:
<For those of you that like the Irish stuff, there's a
<clip of a couple of the Murphys here:

Hey James,

Thanks for posting that.  I usually try and catch the show, but I missed
this one.  I had no idea that you guys were watching this around the world.
The weather forecast also tends to be worth watching (watch a few and see),
if maybe not so relevant outside Ireland.

I was lucky enough to hear Brendan Power, Mick Kinsella and Rick Epping
concert in September, where at the the end of the concert they were joined
by the two Murphys and another local guy (didn't catch his name - sorry!)
for some reels.  That was some sound - 6 guys playing chromatics, blues
harps and tremelos in unison.

All the best,
Eugene
www.eugeneryan.com