Re: [Harp-L] Shocking problems

..anyways the Champ seems to have a serious ground problem.
i can't hold the harp mic and touch my lips to the vocal mic without
a serious shock,, i mean, the othernight there was a visible bolt!
..i've tried pluggin it in using a powerstrip and other shock suppressing
adaptors, with no luck.

any suggestions?
eric garcia

You might try turning the plug 180 degrees and plugging it in. I have to have an old Dan Electro Amplifier plugged in a certain way or I get shocked by the electric when touching my vocal mic with my lips.

Bob "The Captain" Boyd
www.texastide.com