[Harp-L] Europe

Elizabeth wrote:
Am I wrong about you and Pierre both being European as  well?

Forgot to answer. Don't know about Pierre but I'm from Europe, specifically Finland. Look forward to more discussions on the list with you and other harp-l'ers. Just wish that Chris Michalek was back on the list. Does anyone know about him?

And want to say that discussing with real pros is great. Sometimes the adrenaline level gets high but that's all because of love and devotion to the harmonica and, of course dedication to the favorite musicians. I take no response personally and hope no one else does so.

Harri