[Harp-L] re: Love me Do

I play "Love Me Do" and find it easiest to just switch harps. The song is in G, and the signature riff is easy to play on a C harp. Then during the bridge when the song modulates to D, I play the "someone to love" part on a G harp. Its not that hard to switch. Although we play the song a little slower and funkier than the original so it might be a bit harder to switch at the original tempo.