[Harp-L] Kalamazoo-zoo-zoo

I just recieved my Kalamazoo amp from greg Heumann.  It's a Model 1 and it really kicks butt.  Even sounds great with a Shure 58.  I'm going to mic it through the P.a., at our next gig and I'll give you a report.  I think the two guitarists in the band aren't going to be a problem anymore.  I have an amp stand, so I can use it as a monitor.  This is my second business transaction with greg, and I am completely satisfied with his work.  No affiliation.

bullfrog

www.harmonicaworkshops.com
www.roundhouseblues.com