[Harp-L] For Sale: MC Harmonica Pre-Amp and Harmony H-400

I thought I'd offer these up here before I put them on Ebay.

MC Harmonica Pre-Amp
These were availbale briefly about 10 years ago or so. It's a 9v battery powered pre-amp about the size of a guitar stomp box that clips onto your belt and is meant to be played through the PA. It has bass, treble, distortion level and level (i.e. volume) controls with a bypass switch that allows to turn the unit off and play with a clean signal. I kept it in my bag for years and never used outside testing it at home a few times. The distortion is a wee bit harsh, not a smooth tube distortion but I met a cat, some of you might know, named Magic Ramirez who used one since he couldn't carry an amp due to a disability and he got a hell of a sound with it.
here's a picture
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=39228696&imageID=1499498957
I don't even remember what they went for new so I'll take the best offer.

60s Harmony H-400
Harmony's version of the Fender Champ with the original Jensen Special Design 8" speaker and original tubes. Other than a tiny, and easily fixable, tear on the top corner it's in excellent shape for a 45 year old amp.
I have pics if you are interested but here is an example at the bottom:
http://www.harpamps.com/silvertone/ampgallery.html
also best offer.

Contact me offlist.
Thanks