-----Original Message-----
From: lcharmonica@xxxxxxxxx

  All those Asians who play tremolo harmonica this way can't be wrong.

  I think a lot of Americans who play diatonic are hung up on developing
technique because of the idol-worship factor when they hear guys like Levy-- and
they are not devoting enough to simply learning and playing songs.  Or they are
just content to play a few blues riffs.  It reminds me of when I was a teenager
playing guitar- a lot of guys wanted to learn Eddie Van Halen's guitar-hammer
move and they could make cool sounding noise for ten minutes, but if you asked
them to play a single song from start to finish, or try to sing and play at the
same time, they were clueless.

  Have fun- let me know your progress.

  Larry