Subject: [Harp-L] Europe

Haka Harri responds to my post with:

"Elizabeth wrote:
Am I wrong about you and Pierre both being  European as  well?

Forgot to answer. Don't know about Pierre  but I'm from Europe, specifically
Finland. Look forward to more  discussions on the list with you and other
harp-l'ers. Just wish that  Chris Michalek was back on the list. Does anyone know
about  him?

And want to say that discussing with real pros is great.  Sometimes the
adrenaline level gets high but that's all because of love  and devotion to the
harmonica and, of course dedication to the favorite  musicians. I take no response
personally and hope no one else does  so.

Harri"

.....Well, I'M no "real pro", Harri...just a music lover (and budding
harmonica player)...couldn't hold a candle to the rest of the pros on this
list...yet   :)   .......but I do agree with you  completely.  The discussions are
great, even when the  adrenaline spikes a bit.  Nothing personal here  either.

 I too miss Chris Michalek's always humorous input and his  Buddha's Groove
forum.

Elizabeth