Re: [Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 37, Issue 66

Here are a couple. They are not cheap, but they are supposed to do the job.

*Marantz Professional CD Recorder CDR300*
http://www.zzounds.com/item--MARCDR300
Roland CD2 Compact Flash and CD
Recorderhttp://www.zzounds.com/item--ROLCD2There
are some computer software solutions that claim to do this, but your
computer would have to be up to the task and there does your criterion for
small.