Re: Subject: [Harp-L] Recent WKNP Nashville News Story on Jason Ricci

On Oct 1, 2006, at 10:00 PM, EGS1217@xxxxxxx wrote:

Jason Ricci writes about a tongue-in-cheek article:

_http://www.jasonricci.com/promo/index2.html_
(http://www.jasonricci.com/promo/index2.html)

.....with the oddest sound clips I've ever heard...lol "milk was a bad
choice".

...photo of Jason with either a fake beard with milk moustache
superimposed....or an old photo he's never let any of us see (and that's a good thing
imho)....lol

.....methinks our Jason is, as we'd say in Britain "having us on"....

Elizabeth

First of all, it's all publicity, he needs all the coverage he can get, so Shhhhhhhhh.
Secondly, the beard is fake. Take it from me. In the 6 weeks since I have seen him, he couldn't grow that beard.
I shaved mine completely off, and am now wearing a fu-manchu and my beard grows FAST, and is nothing like that one.
Third, the hair is a wig. No way he could have grown that head of hair.

smo-laughing-joe