Re: [Harp-L] Unlikely inspiration

Lee Morgan ( I wish!), SRV, Greg Allman, Jery Garcia, John Rutter (no, not
Ritter. Rutter was a fave of my church's music director when I was young.
Big, bold melodies with creative harmonies), um......Eric Clapton (lots of
guitarists, come to think of it) Tony Banks.........David Gilmour.....Mark
Knopfler.....Beethoven....

....nah, mine are boring too....

..ooh, Shane MacGowan of the Pogues.....I listened so much in the late '80s
I must have been influenced somehow...

Hmmm, now I'm seeing why I might be a rather pretentions, imprecise, if
passionate player after all......

- Blake