Re: [Harp-L] Unlikely inspiration

Mike Fugazzi <mfugazzi67@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Who are some of the not so noticeable influences in
> your harp playing?  Any influences that would seem
> odd?

my two primary influences are both guitar players.  makes sense,
gien the music i grew up with.  but it's jorma kaukonen (hot tuna)
and jerry garcia (grateful dead).  the original hot tuna acoustic album
pretty much defined blues for me: guitar, bass and harp.  and jerry had
this intricate, fluid style that danced around in spirals through your brain.

----
Garry Hodgson, Senior Software Geek, AT&T CSO

But I'm not giving in an inch to fear
'Cause I promised myself this year
I feel like I owe it...to someone.