Subject: [Harp-L] Rhythm Willie - Typo Error

James responds:

"I am sorry for the typo in "copulation" - Actually there is  "Copulating
Blues" Besse Smith but thats another song.
Moral of the  story. you can't rely on spell check.
But I hope this error doesn't  overshadow the imortance and talent of Rhythm
Willie."

...it won't (shouldn't), James.  I couldn't resist teasing...it  gave me a
real chuckle in an otherwise very sad week (had just lost yet  another one of my
several cats to illness).  So...thanks for handling  it gracefully.  And I
agree re spellcheck...never used it.  More  trouble than it's worth, in my
humble opinion. You've piqued my interest  re Rhythm Willie.....

Elizabeth