[Harp-L] Butterfield/Danko vid, On/Off Switch

Thanks for the treat (Paul Butterfield with Rick Danko at the Blue  Note).
This is a rare treat of a video, with a loose and kickin' band.

I'm about halfway through it, a little into the second show of the evening.
On "Crazy Mama", at about an hour and 19 minutes into the video, keep an eye
on  Butterfield's technique with the on/off switch on his infamous Shure mic...
 he's got it dialed in strong and fat, into Feedback Zone, and cuts it in
and out at the start and end of each harp line.
 This was, I'm thinking, Butterfield's own innovation/invention on  amplified
harp, in his always restless search for deeper tone, more  squawk and bite.
I had never seen anyone use it before  him, though many (myself included)
have used it since.

Jeff G
Denver CO