[Harp-L] Harp in the Caribbean

<<I wonder that there isn't more. You'd think a cheap instrument would have
found popularity in the Caribbean.>>
Part of the reason may be economic. I currently live in Mexico. There are
very few harp players here and the one I do know does not currently own a
harp as Marine Bands are about $48 , a lot of money on a Mexican salary. I
think it may be a similar situation in the Caribbean.