Re: [Harp-L] the 'stevie wonder' harmonica ;-)

--- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Slim Heilpern
<slim@...> wrote:

> Cool graphic on the stevie wonder website, I assume
it's just a
> photoshop creation.... notice that it says 'official
site' on the
> harmonica itself ;-).
>
> www.steviewonder.com
>
> - Slim.

That's really interesting, Slim. Nicely designed front
page, at least. He has another site at
steviewonder.net. I wonder if this new site is being
developed maybe in advance of the new chromatic CD
he's supposedly working on. I do love that they put
tunes up (though none of the ones big harp ones, I
don't think.
Also interesting that, as fas as I know, he doesn't
play that kind of chromatic.

Thanks for that!

   --Jp