[Harp-L] Hi a question about chromatics harmonicas

I subscribed to this list a while back,
but,
I bought a Hering 64 Chromatic Deluxe Harmonica
about 10 years ago.
Its been sitting around for a while and I decided  to
learn Dave Brubecks "Take 5" on the chromatic.

I was getting a buzz in the lower register
which turned me off.
I was told by some that it was my technique
or the Chromatic needed to be warmed up

I have been playing diatonics for years.

My key is C,  I have the 2 different sheet music in
the key
of  E minor for the song.
Should I transpose the song to C
or is there no advantage doing  this?

Anyone know of any resources on the web
for chromatics?

Also any other good songs for a chromatic.

I was thinking the "Shadow of your Smile"
because I like the intervals and its a great melody

thanks

Kevin Dugganhttp://www.kevsblues.comhttp://www.duggan.tv