Re: [Harp-L] harp tech recommendations

I'll reiterate the notion that Michael Easton does superb work. I'm not sure how much of it he's doing these days but I've always been very pleased with anything I've had done by him. Steve Pruitt is another really good choice for chromatic. Pat Missin also does excellent work. I've recently sent a couple of chromatics his way and the results were quite pleasing. I'm not sure if Dick Gardner will work on chromatics, his bass work is of course top notch. I bought a bass from him that was not only a good deal, it was a superior instrument. I seem to recall that he used to also work on chromatics. Steve Malerbi is another good choice. There's also G, I've never had him do any work for me but I'm in his queue and I'd expect that he'll do superior work when my number finally comes up. fjm