Re: [Harp-L] New Band

mark wilson wrote:
<I've been invited by a local guitar player to join his band.  Here's
<a list of the stuff they're into,
<
<Tom Petty, Who, Stones, Beatles, Beach Boys, Bryan Adams, Kinks,
<Rascals, Neil Young, Lovin Spoonful, John Melloncamp
<Jackson Brown, Gin Blossoms, Elvis Costello, etc....

Harmonica goes very well with music by these artists.  Since no one else has blazed the trail, anything you do is going to be new and probably delightful to the audience.

Sounds like a big chance to stretch your mind and your playing to me.

Regards, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com