Fwd: [Harp-L] re: New Band also re: best show seen list

>>> Emile D'Amico 10/20/06 12:50PM >>>
For a good part of my playing career i have not been
in blues bands. I have had to play anything from reggae to
latin music.  This has opened a lot doors for me
that  would not have been opened if i had only played blues.
I have been able to play from Trump Plaza (Atlantic city) to the Walnut st.
Theatre (Philadelphia).

What I have found playing in rock/pop that you need to be creative.
I had to compose new parts or adapt stuff from the original.

Emile "Diggs" D'Amico