To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2006 12:54 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] New Jersey, US Clinic with Gazell & Paparozzi

Next week PT Gazell is coming up North to NJ, USA to perform at The Garden
State Harmonica Convention, so I was fortunate enough to get him in a day
early so we could do a clinic/concert here are the details, I hope some of
you can make it in the tri-state area....thanx

Wednesday Night 7-9pm
OCTOBER 25th, 2006 all welcome!!!

Harmonica Clinic/Concert ($20.00 pay at the door)

with Rob Paparozzi and  PT Gazell of Nashville
(PT Gazell has a unique approach to Diatonic Harmonica
using "Valves" on the reeds can open up new Horizons beyond blues! PT has
toured in the past with Johnny Paycheck and has recorded with some of the
finest musicians in Nashville)
Check out his website:

http://www.ptgazell.com/

also (the same night)

Drum Clinic/Concert ($20.00)
with Bernard "Pretty" Purdie
"The King of Funk-Groove Drumming tells all"
www.bernardpurdie.com

Where:
at the all NEW(come and check out this state of the art facility!)

Monmouth Academy of Musical Arts (MAMA)
http://www.monmouthacademy.com/about-us.shtml
1230 Campus Drive West
Morganville, NJ  07751-1262

Directions:
http://www.monmouthacademy.com/directions.shtml
* Please note that this event is not listed on their website but we WILL be
there!

If you plan on coming please email me at:

chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
thanx and apologies to the list for the bandwidth!.......Rob Paparozzi