Re: [Harp-L] 2 Most Amazing Harmonica Shows

One year at Buckeye in the 90's - never had heard of Steve Guyger, but he played a duo with an electric guitarist that came with him.

The guitar player was Rich Yescalis. I don't know if Last Train To Dover is still available but he plays on that one with Steve Guyger. I think the year was actually Buckeye 2001. It really was a great show, Steve's version of John Henry on a chromatic was amazing. Steve is also one of the most kind and generous people you'll ever meet. Not at all who you'd expect at first glance. fjm