Re: [Harp-L] New Band

Experience with the classic rock and pop stuff listed
will serve you well in the blues.  It may be a
rut-breaker for you.

. . . . and after you're in the band for a while, see
if you can add some blues tunes to the list.

I was in another encarnation of the band I'm presently
in--we were playing what I thought was some pretty
deep blues.  It turns out that we were playing covers
of The Allman Brothers, Eric Clapton, and the like.

  NOTHING AT ALL wrong with these guys!

But their covers of some old blues tunes may be a way
to "sneak" a few blues classics in under the radar.