Re: [Harp-L] 2 Most Amazing Harmonica Shows

Someone write:

>The guitar player was Rich Yescalis. I don't know if
>Last Train To Dover is still available but he plays
on >that one with Steve Guyger. I think the year was
>actually Buckeye 2001. It really was a great show,
>Steve's version of John Henry on a chromatic was
>amazing. Steve is also one of the most kind and
generous >people you'll ever meet. Not at all who
you'd expect at >first glance.

Little Richie is also a good harp player and singer.
He's well schooled in the Sonny Boy I style.  He's
been blowing the harp for well over 20 years.

Joe