[Harp-L] Huge harp show in NYC this Saturday

At Joe's Pub on Saturday 10/28 at 7 p.m. with Wade Shuman's Hazmat Modine (with two lead harp players). The huge part is "The Four Harmonica Ensemble" featuring: Wade (diatonic), Randy Weinstein (mostly chromatic), Trip Henderson (diatonic), and Dennis Greunling ( diatonic, especially low tuned) interspersed with the rest of the show. This much harp doesn't happen in NYC too frequently (I was in Spain for Mark Hummel's Blow off at B.B. Kings which had to be the first time Lee Oscar played here in 25 years). Catch it while you can! dennis (nyc) p.s. I have no affiliation with any of these guys beyond respect and an occasional hand shake.