Re: Re: Re: [Harp-L] Need wireless recommendation

Vern Smith wrote:

> Two separate transmitters on the same frequency would not work.

I'm sorry, I'm involved in a similar discussion on the harptalk list,
where I wrote: "You can even get one of each type of transmitter and
use them with the same receiver (uh, not at the same time!)."

I failed to make the "not at the same time" distinction here.

My idea was to be able to use *either* transmitter, depending on the
microphone type, in the same amplification chain, not *both*
microphones silmutaneously.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

-tim