Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 14:18:32 -0500

From: "Broussard, Craig"
<Craig.Broussard@xxxxxxxxx>

Subject: [Harp-L] Chrome Plating harp mics

To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

<29E4F58B0DF56142A8E283AA088236B41F6DFC@MSGLFTMBX.
ent.bhicorp.com>

Has anyone had a JT30 mic chrome plated?

I have heard of it being done but have not had
very good luck with one

place that I sent it to.

They said that the metal is a zinc diecast and
won't easily plate.

I would like to have it done if anyone has had
this done before please

send me the contact information off list.

Thanks,