Re: [Harp-L] RE: Zoom H4 first impressions

"Eugene Ryan" wrote:
In case anyone is looking for an ASIO driver for the Zoom H4 portable
recorder that was mentioned on the list recently, it can be downloaded from:

http://www.zoom.co.jp/english/download/software/h4.php
http://www.zoom.co.jp/english/download/software/asio_driver/ZoomH4Asio_E.zip

Thanks Eugene, there was no driver at the site when I visited a few days ago,
and Zoom tech support advised me that the ASIO4ALL driver was a good solution.
I've been using ASIO4ALL with reasonable latency (about 10 msec) and no other problems
on my IBM T41 laptop with Sonar 5 Producer Edition.

I'll test this driver and see what I see.

Regards, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com