Re: [Harp-L] Need wireless recommendation

Re: AKG WMS-40 wireless systems

FYI, I just checked on ebay, and there's a company in Las Vegas
called "musiciansadvocate" that has 26 of these systems (receiver and
1/4" hiZ guitar bug transmitter) for sale with a buy it now price of
$169.  They also have 5 of the systems with the "snap on" XLR loZ
transmitters with a buy-it-now price of $259.  Both have a "make
offer" link.

I just bought a guitar bug transmitter alone from these guys (in the
same frequency as my snap-on) for 20% less than their BIN price.  I
have no association with them, except having just bought from the
transmitter.  I haven't received the merchandise yet, so I can't speak
to the buying experience, but their feedback is 99.6% positive.

-tim