Re: [Harp-L] October Quizz

Only a few days left until the end of the October Quizz on Harmonica Ramblings. All you need to do is identify the four players and send me their names as well as estimate the number of responses I'll get. YOU CAN WIN A FREE HARP CD !!!

I've only had a few submissions and the game is still very very open ! This one is way easier than the previous ones, and I'd be surprised if the harp buffs on harp-l couldn't answer it  ! Challenge yourself ! Click on http://harmonica.typepad.com and listen to the Quizz !

Sharpen your ears, and good luck !

Ben FELTEN
http://harmonica.typepad.com