[Harp-L] Andy Wilson and "Steppin' In It"

I heard Andy and Steppin' In It Friday night, in durham, N.H.  What a great sound.  He was excellent on chromatic, diatonic, chord and bass harmonica.  The group is out of Mi.  Very inovative, and wonderful tone.  There was a small but enthusiastic audience, due I suspect to Hollo'een parties.
  The band had a great variety of selections.  Andy played trumpet as well as harps.  He had the others play bass and chord and put together a trio for one number, which I really dug.  They have CD's at CDbaby and a website.  Hope you'll check them out.  Andy was very approachable and we had a great talk after the show.

bullfrog

www.harmonicaworkshops.com
www.roundhouseblues.com