Re: [Harp-L] Sheet music to popular/easy melodies

Can anyone point me to (preferably free) resources from which I can
get sheet music, not harp tab, written in C for all those goofy first
position melodies (e.g., Oh Susanna, Camp Town Races, etc.)
*********
I just saw some yesterday on www.melbay.com-- I was browsing for some
books and clicked open the sample pages to see for myself.  Indeed,
there are a few diatonic and chromo books with those simple first position tunes,
and it is written in standard music notation.  It looks like the tab is
written next to it, but you can white-out or something so you students
won't cheat.  Another suggestion, as a former child piano student -
those beginner level kiddie piano books are all key of c single-note
tunes- and would definitely work well.

Want to start your own business? Learn how on  Yahoo! Small Business.